Metro Short Relaxed Lite
The Metro Lite/Relaxed is the looser version in the Metro line. It's still a fully-featured, streamlined stretch woven short, but adds breathing room through waist, hip and leg.
Having a detachable liner allows you the freedom of wearing the Metro for biking, hiking, travel or for work. Note that the Metro is also available in a looser, relaxed-fit version.
• stretch gussets at sides of waist aid in on-bike position
• full-length crotch gusset for better seam placement through key zone
• flatteringly curved back panel with reflective piping and embroidered bike detail
• 2 front hand pockets; 1 zippered leg pocket on left leg; 1 bellowed cargo pocket with magnetic closure on right leg
• unattached Universal Liner with Urban chamois, gentle elastic leg/waistband and 6.5 inch inseam
• 11.5 inch inseam
Compact size, seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology and multi-level foam padding. Shorter front-to-back and less bulky for riding in a more upright commuter position. Light microfiber fabric and soft wing construction reduce bulk at inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
Compare all chamois choices.