Ride it. Wear it. Love it or Return it. We're proud of the products we sell and we back them, unconditionally. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your Terry purchase, simply return it for an exchange, credit or refund*. (*Excludes Final Sale Merchandise)
10. Terry saddles have been praised all over the world by racers, recreational cyclists and cycling magazines. Outside magazine rated our Terry Fly as the best saddle for men and Bicycling magazine selected the Falcon as Editor’s Choice.
9. All Terry saddles are made of the highest-grade leathers, gels, alloys and synthetics. We work with the best Italian manufacturer on our handmade line of sport and performance-level products.
8. The improvements we’ve made over the last 20 years prove that we listen to our customers and incorporate their feedback in our ongoing research and development.
7. With 16 women’s and 13 men’s options, you’re sure to find the right saddle whether you’re a century junkie or a weekend warrior.
6. Our patented design with seamless cutaway and recessed rear reduces numbness, pressure against soft tissue areas and provides coolness even on your longest rides.
5. The foam density in our saddles is varied – firmer in the rear for more support to the sit bones and softer in the front for more relief.
4. A narrow base through the nose of the saddle reduces the potential for chafing.
3. The good news for you – and the bad news for us – is that your saddle will last a really long time and you’ll be so comfortable, you won’t want to replace it.
2. Our 30 day “ride it and love it or return it for exchange or refund guarantee” will put an end to the “saddle graveyard” in your home.
1. The #1 reason for riding on a Terry saddle is: It will be the most comfortable ride of your life, every time you ride.
Over a million Terry saddles have been sold in the US and around the world. We invite you to discover the Terry Difference.